© 2021 Komake Corp SL, Santa Virgilia, 7, Madrid, Spain.
All rights reserved
1. The intellectual property rights of the web komake.com, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the different elements contained in it are owned by Komake Corp SL. to whom corresponds the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
2. These general conditions regulate the access and use of the komake.com website that Komake Corp, SL makes it freely available to Internet users. Access to it implies acceptance without reservation. The use of certain services offered on this site will also be governed by the particular conditions provided in each case, which will be understood as accepted by the mere use of such services.
3. Viewing, printing and partial downloading of the content of the website is authorized only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
- That it is compatible with the purposes of the komake.com website.
- That it be done with the exclusive aim of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
- That none of the content related to this website be modified in any way.
- That no graphic, icon or image available on this website be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
4. Komake Corp, SL reserves the right to make, at any time and without the need for prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on its website, its configuration and presentation, and the access conditions.
5. Komake Corp SL does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in accessing the web, in its content, or that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them.
6. Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it. Komake Corp will not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from said access or use of the information. Komake Corp It is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for possible damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses in the user's computer used to connect to the services and contents of the web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of it.
7. Komake Corp does not assume any responsibility derived from the concession or contents of the links of third parties referred to on the web, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software) , the user's documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
8. Komake Corp, SL owns the industrial property rights relating to its products and services, and specifically those relating to the registered trademark “Komake”. Regarding the appointments of third-party products and services Komake Corp, SL. recognizes in favor of their holders the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or appearance on the web does not imply the existence of rights or any responsibility of Komake Corp, SL. about them, as well as endorsement, sponsorship, recommendation by Komake Corp, SL
9. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, its resale, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of Komake Corp, SL, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
10. Any third-party link to this website must be to its main or home page.
11. Komake Corp SL and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the domicile of Komake Corp, SL for any controversy that may arise from accessing this website. In the event that the user is domiciled outside of Spain, Komake Corp, SL and the user submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain).
What are cookies and what are they used for?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. In no case cookies could damage your computer. On the contrary, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and resolve possible errors.
Next, the cookies are classified according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to bear in mind that the same cookie may be included in more than one category. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them: Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish: Own cookies:
- They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher himself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
Types of cookies according to the period of time that they remain activated: According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose: Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
The cookies used on our Website are our own and those of third parties and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to follow and analyze the activity carried out, in order to introduce improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way. Komake Corp, SL does not use advertising or behavioral advertising cookies.
How can I control the Cookies that are used?
If you decide to change your preferences about the Cookies used on this site, you can click on Cookies Policy on your screen.
This will activate the cookie acceptance message again, where you can change your preferences or even delete all cookies.
However, you can configure your browser, accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation supports and which ones not, by following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser used: